A quality, one to one service to the public and businesses.
‘We aim to offer our clients quality legal advice with a personal service at a fair cost.’
Our offices are based in Rugby.
We provide legal services:- Residential Conveyancing and Wills & Probate.
Sandra Murgatroyd is the founder and sole practitioner of Murgatroyd Solicitors and has nearly twenty years legal experience.
- Sandra is a member of :-
- The Law Society Private Client Section
- The Society of Will Writers
- Coventry & Warwickshire Chambers of Commerce
- Sandra has taken part in Will Aid and Myton Hospice Make a Will Week Scheme sponsored Rugby and Northamptonshire Ladies Running Club of which she is an active member and has sponsored Rugby Rotary Club’s Rugby’s Got Talent
- Sandra Murgatroyd qualified as a solicitor in 2000
- She has a Master at Laws Degree from City Law School, City, University of London.
- She was previously employed by the Crown Prosecution Service as a senior crown prosecutor working primarily in Birmingham Magistrates’ Court. Prior to working at the CPS, she worked in several high street practices. She has also worked as an in-house solicitor reviewing agreements.
If you have any legals problem in your life... We are available